Wednesday, December 31, 2008

A Year in Review

So 2008 was a pretty good year for my family. I have seen this done before, and I figured I would join in the fun! What you do is post the first sentence of the first post of every month as a review for your year. Since I didn't start THIS blog until mid-March, I figure I will take January thru March from my Myspace Blog (where I USED to do all my blogging...). They will be accompanied by a bit of a description since you can't go back and satisfy your curiosity by reading the blog.

January:
My Result: Orange- You're a bold, confident orange. (this was that "what color crayon are you" test)

February:
So Saturday, Lil is sitting on her bed with a piece of paper and a pen. (she had written the word P-u-p-p-y all by herself)

March:
So most of you don't know this, but I have been hard at work planning a surprise birthday party for Joe. (this story was so awesome! Joe almost screwed up his own surprise party- I went from plan A to plan F before the party was over!)

April:
Lil was very proud of her work of art.

May:
8 things I’m passionate about:
1. My kids.

June:
Have you ever noticed that most people don't blog about being in a funk?

July:
So yesterday I noticed that my littlest rascal had some interesting marks on her leg.

August:
Joe and I get to go see Dave Matthews Band!

September:
So, this weekend has been a busy one!

October:
Not sure what happened, really.

November:
Yes.

December:
Thanksgiving was okay.

And there you have it! (Though I can't help but think it may have been more of a review to just use my blog titles for those posts. It better summarizes what the blogs were about...) I'd love to see all of you do this too! It was fun!

0 comments: