Wednesday, December 3, 2008

A fun one

I have seen this on other blogs, and had yet to be tagged. THEN- my cousin sent this to me and everyone else on Facebook, so I have moved it back to my blog... Enjoy it!

* Grab the book closest to you. Now.
* Go to page 56.
* Find the 5th sentence.
* Write that sentence here.
* Don't go looking for your favorite book, or the coolest one you have -- just grab the closest one.

Okay- so I am doing this three ways.

Why? Because! The closest reading THANG to me isn't a book- its a magazine. So I am gonna do that one first.

"The Spirit whispered impressions regarding some previously unexplored areas of research." (technically its on page 57 cause 56 was a full page picture) Ensign Dec. 2008

Second, the closest BOOK to me is a learning to read book of Lil's. It only has 8 pages. If you do the math and keep counting so that page 1 becomes 9 etc. page 56 is... the last page (for the 6th time) and since that last page has a single sentence on it, that would be sentence #5 (the fifth time you read it...)

"Kit has six cats!" Lad and the Fat Cat (Bob Books Collection 1 Book 11)

And finally- the closest book that actually has at least 56 pages!

"'Took yeh from the ruined house myself, on Dumbledore's orders.'" (Betcha can't guess what book this is! It's the first book in the series...)

AND in return... I tag ALL of you! Even those of you that are lurkers... This is probably one of the more fun meme's out there!

1 comments:

Heather said...

lol! I saw this on facebook, and the closest book (which was in my lap) was Harry Potter 4! lol