Monday, December 1, 2008

Quick update for ya'll

* Thanksgiving was okay

* Lacey gets to go see a Dermatologist next week

* I get to see the dentist on Wednesday, and a implant surgeon on Thursday about getting my front tooth fixed :S

* Joe's job is going well.

* WE GOT (NEW) CELL PHONES TODAY! (I have been without a cell phone for about 3 years or so, Joe just got an upgrade and a personal phone)

* Lacey also gets to go in next week for a booster shot :(

* Lilia is really excelling at reading, and dancing. Though she does need to work on her somersaults.

* Midge got her last haircut of the year, and is now stuck in a sweater til she grows some of that hair back :)

* Lacey got her first haircut today. She no longer has a mullet (it was a whole three snips and they didn't charge us for it...).

* Lilia hounded us all day Saturday about putting up our Christmas tree, and eventually she won, because it is up, decorated, and lit.

* And last but not least, I love Joe and the girls. They are amazing.

3 comments:

~AnnaMarie~ said...

I was totally waiting for, "And Im pregnant!" :)

Pam said...

Haha! Nope- thank goodness! :)

Adventures in Healing said...

That just reminded me that I need to get Pammie in to the dermatologist. What is Lacey going in for? Thanks for the update. Sounds like things are good!!!