Thursday, December 11, 2008

All I want for Christmas

A friend of mine, Mindy, wrote a blog earlier today about her daughters first attempt at a letter to Santa. And lemme tell ya- it was absolutely fantastic and so CUTE! Mindy's daughter is in Lilia's preschool class, and she is a pretty smart kiddo! She is also an extremely polite little girl! I love having her over to play with Lilia because of how well behaved she is. Anyway- totally beside the point!

So of course, as soon as I read that blog I asked Lil if she wanted to write a letter to Santa. Of course Lilia loved the idea, and so she found a pad of paper and a pen and proceeded to write out her list. Of course, she is only 4, so you can't expect a perfect letter yet, but she did her best!

She asked Santa for:

PEDRPAN (Peter Pan- When I told her she already had Peter Pan, she said, "Oh yeah! oops!" and crossed it out.)

PRPL BIC (A purple bike- "I already have a pink one, now I want a purple one")

TIKRBEL (Tinkerbell the movie)

COR (A car- not sure why, but that's what she says she wants!)

She also added that she wants some JAMUS (Jamma's as in Pajama's...)

1 comments:

Laural Out Loud said...

She spelled those words out? At four? Amazing! Gabi's been verbally going over her Christmas list with me for months. And she's not getting a single thing that she wants (we just don't have the money for most of it). I kind of wish she believed in Santa so I could blame him for her list not being under the tree!