Friday, December 19, 2008

Tagged again!

Here's a gooey, romantic game of tag. Here's how it works: I will answer questions about Joe. At the end of the post, I'll tag 3 people and post their names. Then, those three people can do the same thing on their own blog and so on and so forth.

What is your husband's name? Joseph
How long have you guys been married? 8 years next week
How long did you date? Been together 1 year and 25 days
How old is he? the big 3-0
Who is taller? Joe
Who can sing the best? Joe
Who is smarter? It depends on the topic, but mostly- Joe.
Who pays the bills? I do
Who does the laundry? I wash and dry, he folds
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? When you are looking at the bed... me
Who mows the lawn? The neighbor :)
Who cooks dinner? More often than not, me- but he CAN and does cook on occasion.
Who is the first to admit when they're wrong? Whoever IS wrong.
Who kissed who first? I think he would say I kissed him first, but last time I checked, it takes two to kiss...
Who wears the pants? We both wear pants, but he wears the important pants.

I tag three people! :) You decide if you are one of those three...

0 comments: