Thursday, December 18, 2008

Play date!

Can I just say that I have some pretty awesome neighbors? Cause I do. And I just love that there are a lot of kids in the neighborhood. And that both my girls have plenty of kids their age to play with. Earlier this week I had one of the neighbor girls over to play. I am sorry to say that until Christmas comes around, I am not too well equipped with every girls favorite activity... dress up. So I was forced to do my best with what I had. I decided to make cupcakes for the girls to decorate. I happened to have a bunch of Christmas sprinkles and such left over from the cookies we made a few weeks ago, so I sat the girls down at the table with some cupcakes, frosting and plenty of sprinkles. Needless to say they had plenty of fun and all kinds of sugar in their system by the end of the play date!


Even Lacey got to participate!


They may have some awfully serious looks on their faces, but they were all enjoying it...


the temptation to munch as they decorate finally got to one of them... not sure which one did the nibbling!


Lacey had all sorts of fun sneaking one of the cupcakes. I caught her only after she had taken the top off her cupcake all together!

0 comments: