Thursday, October 9, 2008

What to do if your Flare isn't showing up...

Okay- if you don't have Facebook "Pieces of Flare" you can stop reading this and move on...

For those of you who googled "Flare not showing up" or some common variation of it, here is your solution. (I get a TON of hits from people looking for answers to this question- so I figured I might as well make it worth their while!)

AFTER YOU HAVE ADDED THE FLAIR YOU WANT TO YOUR "CORK BOARD" There is a little RED BUTTON just above the line-up of flairs. It says SAVE CHANGES. Click it.

THEN a button just to the right of that shows up. It is navy blue, and it says UPDATE PROFILE. Click it.

TA DA! It will now show up on your profile! YAY! Woot Woot! Life is goooooood...

Now- stop reading this and playing on Facebook and get back to work! ;)

2 comments:

Patrice said...

lol good idea posting this, because you know there are always people trying to figure it out!! I am a facebook addict, and I love flare!

Diane Conn said...

ok, so where are your ads?
I want to start clicking!