Friday, October 31, 2008

Girls will be Girls: Part 1

So here I sit on the couch with my kids. Them in their jammies, me in my santa pants (don't worry- I am not anticipating Christmas yet- they are just warm and red- which matches the shirt I slept in...)

Anyway- back to the story!

I am sitting on my couch. Lilia is watching Peter Pan: Return to Neverland. She is munching on Coco Puffs and squealing anytime she sees her favorite character (Tinkerbell). Lacey is sitting right next to me, mouth full, half eaten slice of bread in one hand, half eaten fun size Snickers bar in the other... I jokingly look at her and say "AH!" and open my mouth for a bite. She looks at me, smiles her chocolate drool smile, looks at her hands and in a moment of decision holds the bread out for me to eat.

Smart Girl.

1 comments:

Loots said...

ha ha! You've taught her well!