Sunday, October 26, 2008

Mood Swings...

Anyone else suffer from mood swings? And it's not related to any monthly visitor, or late in life change, or a growing THANG inside your belly? I mean- just a mood swing. One second you are fine, doing great- happy, smiley, lovin' life... And the next thing you know it feels like the rug was just pulled out from under you?

Yeah- just had me one of those. Hate that!

So how should I go about getting myself back into a happy mood... hmm...

Oh! I got it!

You know something is truly funny when Joe goes running for the camera in a fit of giggles (hmmm... giggles sounds awfully girly- how about a multitude of chuckles... Yeah- better)

What, you may ask, was so funny? Well...

THIS!



Yes- that would be Spaghetti... She sat there and finished it all. Yup- that's my girl! Talk about cutting out the middle man!

Unfortunately, the mood is still a bit low. But I am sure I'll be fine.

Found me a new recipe for an unbelievably easy yet sticky dessert that is killer sweet and rich... Anyone in my ward, that is going to the activity on Tuesday will get to try them :D

For those of you not in the area, I will post the recipe after the activity is over and the suspense is gone...

(I tell ya- I will do anything to get a lot of the women in the ward to this activity! Come on ladies! It'll be fun! And if nothing else, a few hours away from all our youngsters!)

Sorry about the mood. I am not sure how to fix it, but the swings are getting further and further apart. So eventually I hope they disappear altogether...

Here's to a happy week, and some major cute blogs next week showcasing the kiddo's in their mega cute (or awesome, or scary, or __insert adjective here___) costumes!

2 comments:

heidijogoody said...

I dont think we would be normal if we didn't have mood swings. But it does make you wonder how you can be happy one min and then totally grumpy the next.

Laural Out Loud said...

The pill kept me in check. But before that, yeah, mood swings for no reason, at random times, for random things. So sorry you're going through this! But you said they're getting better?

That picture is adorable! Especially with the dog waiting for his share, lol.