Monday, October 13, 2008

Lilia can DANCE!

I finally did it! I put my girl in a dance class, and can I just say how proud of her I am?! Not only is she just DARN cute in her leotards, but she is a very quick learner!

She is in a combo class that teaches ballet, tap, and tumbling. So far she loves all three! And she is loves showing us her "moves." She would LIVE in her tap shoes or ballet slippers if I let her!

So anyway- here are just a few of the pics I have taken of her getting her groove on! Enjoy!

Posing for the camera...



Just twirling around...



First the teacher does it...

Then Lil tries! Good Job kiddo!

Lacey LOVES wearing Lil's dance bag...

It's kinda big.

Practicing tapping...

Lacey wants nothing more than to dance too. And eat. She always loves to eat. :)

2 comments:

heidijogoody said...

How adorable! This is the same place my girls and Ashton are taking dance I already think it is so fun and they have only had one class!

Laural Out Loud said...

She looks so cute in her leotard and tights!! I like that the class includes tumbling, too. My daughter might've wanted to stay in if it was all three like that.