Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Nothin' but trouble... and a little bit of cuteness!

Other possible blog title: Lacey in all her glory.


A few months back Lacey had Croup. No fun, lemme tell ya! ESPECIALLY since she got Croup TWO DAYS before Joe's new job benefits kicked in (meaning, we had NO HEALTH INSURANCE). Long story short? She needed a breathing treatment and they let us keep the mask. At the time of the breathing treatment Lacey was totally FREAKED OUT about the mask. But not anymore... as you can see, it has become a regular toy around our house. A regular toy that makes my kids sound like baby Darth Vader's and constantly has the other kid giggling at how silly they look...




Lil and her friend were playing on Lil's computer the other day when I hear Lil's friend come runnin' toward me. She said, "Lilia's mom (That's what my name is- "Lilia's mom") Lacey is STUCK!" Now, I was not watching them too closely (I think I MAY have been blog hopping) but I was LISTENING, and Lacey sure didn't SOUND stuck... she was jabbering away in what I can only imagine is the Adamic language, and just doing her own thing- no crying or grunting as most one-year-old's do when wedged someplace uncomfortable...

But since Lil's friend INSISTED that she was stuck, I went to investigate... And THIS is what I found:


Of course I wasn't worried. She got herself in, she can get herself out! So I called her name and sure enough, out she crawled!




I later went back to investigate and found a TON of "lost" items- including a remote control for the DVD player, Joe's second set of keys, and a dollar bill! Little pack rat was hoarding all her treasures in her little hide out! :) Cute little monster!

6 comments:

heidijogoody said...

I guess you will now know where to look if anything is missing now.

Laural Out Loud said...

I wish WE could find the hiding spot in our house. It's full of a LOT of stuff by now, lol.

~AnnaMarie~ said...

Haha...sneaky little devil!

mom2natnkatncj said...

Hahahaha, at least now you know where she stashes stuff ;). Until she finds a new spot that is.

Carol said...

There has to be a place like that in my house because I keep losing things never to be seen again.

Cheeky girl she is.

Miss Lisa said...

Oh she's such a cutie :)