Friday, August 1, 2008

So DARN Excited!

Joe and I get to go see Dave Matthews Band! FREE! YAY!

Okay- so its not a totally sweet deal since our "free" ticket in is to work the beverages at the concession stand... but hey, its still a free concert!

BTW- if anyone in this area is interested in working concession stands in return for free admittance at concerts anywhere in the state, lemme know. My SIL and BIL are in charge of finding people to work the beverage stands at all the venues in the area...

DMB here we come!

4 comments:

Laural Out Loud said...

I would totally do it! But it looks like you're in Kentucky? I'm in San Diego, so that's a no go. Oh well. Enjoy the show!

Unknown said...

I would do it in a heartbeat! I hope you have a great time!

mom2natnkatncj said...

That sounds awesome! Sign me up. Except I don't think I know what area you're in. Enjoy!

Carol said...

Free is free, what a great way to catch a free show!