Monday, July 7, 2008

The 4th...

Yeah- this year we were way lax with our plans for the 4th of July. We spent the day doing our grocery shopping (lemme tell ya- Walmart on the 4th is a BAD IDEA). We then had my cousin up and she chose to hang out with us til it came time to go watch the fireworks show at the point of the mountain. When we got back from the fireworks show my cousin spent the night on our couch after her and I found ourselves up chatting til 1 in the morning. :) She stuck around most of Saturday too, and then we went to her place to go swimming. We followed that up with dinner at Spag Fac with my mom and brothers... All in all a very laid back weekend.


A couple pictures of Lilia showing off her super cute self in her super cute suit...




And of course Lacey- the first one is a great shot of her bling bling and her mohawk, and the second is her latest view of the world...


1 comments:

Hamlie said...

I like the ruffles coming out of the bottom of Lacey's suit.