Monday, February 8, 2010

Moms really are the best!

Isn't it wonderful how moms seem to just KNOW when their children need a little extra something? My mom surprised me this week. And lemme tell ya, it made my day! I had been having a very difficult week dealing with being sick and having sick kids (both Lacey and Matthew), I had spent many hours on the phone with my mom trying to come to grips with being a mom to three, and I was feeling very overwhelmed. And then... This arrived on my porch on Friday and I have been enjoying it's beauty ever since. :)


It came with a note saying "This is for you and your little boy blue! I hope you are both feeling better soon. Love, Mom"

She arrived on my doorstep an hour or so later to spend some time with me and the kids, and this is the thanks she got...
Matthew does give good kisses... even if it is only because he is searching for food...

2 comments:

Party of Five said...

That pic of your mom and matthew is DARLING!

Unknown said...

Oh, Mom's are WONDERFUL!!!!! Love the picture too!!