Friday, September 12, 2008

Tagged!

I am somewhat glad my house is not a wreck today, since I was tagged by a pretty awesome friend, AM, and therefore have to post this here blog...

So the rules are this- you must take pictures of the following things, as is, no straightening up etc.

My fridge (kinda blurry, but oh well!)


My toilet (Yeah- that sticker has been on it since before we moved in... Maybe its time to remove it?)


My kitchen sink (Complete with clean dishes in the drying rack!)


My favorite room in the house (Well- technically that would be the girls room, but its a mess and Lacey is sleeping in there so you get my favorite room of the moment- only cause its GETTING SO FULL!)


My closet (WOW! I need to reorganize the top of it!)


What my kids are doing right then (As mentioned above, Lacey is sleeping)


(And Lil is helping me make this bread)


Dream vacation (Alaska was SO MUCH FUN! I will SO do it again someday!)


And lastly, a self portrait (I hate self portraits! Even when I have time to prep for them! Pay no attention to the clutter- Today is deep clean day for that room...)


I am, in turn, tagging 5 people: (Some I know well, others, I wanna know better!) Julie (best friend EVER), Beth (as in my swap buddy), Kristin (vFriend), Heidi (church), and Loots! I would have added my latest favorite blogger - Mamasphere, but I am not sure she puts personal pictures on her blog, so she can do this is she wants (since I know she is gonna read this!) But she doesn't have to if she chooses to keep personal stuff, well- um, personal...

7 comments:

Adventures in Healing said...

I FINALLY found your blog address again. I'm sorry I haven't been by. I haven't forgotten you by any means. You look so cute in that picture!

~AnnaMarie~ said...

Okay oops, I forgot, and had to go back and add to mine, but you are also supposed to put 6 quirks about yourself on here. Sorry! I just realized I missed it and had to edit my post. Btw, you look great!

heidijogoody said...

I am usually always up for tags but just about a month ago I did a tag similiar to this one so we will just count it as done :)

Morgan said...

Love the post!!! I need to do mine.

By the way, I signed up for the analytics after your post about it...that is the coolest thing.

Morgan said...

Oh yes, and how did you like that bread that you were making with Lil? Is it good or does it kind of suck?

Loots said...

I'm assuming I'm the only Loots you know...I'll do this right now!

Laural Out Loud said...

Thank you for the compliment and link!

This tag actually started out as a Real Life Mr. Linky post over at Farm Fresh (http://farmfreshiowa.blogspot.com/search?q=real+life). She would have people post different pictures based on a weekly theme. I did this same one! She just had a baby, though, so I don't think she does it anymore. So cool to see that it's a meme now!

Your house is considerably well kept for a surprise tour!