Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Special Delivery!

A while back I signed up for a "Favorite Things" Swap. They gave us a deadline for when to have our packages in the mail... The deadline isn't up yet, but I was surprised to open my mailbox on Friday and find me package from my SWAP BUDDY! I was so excited! I actually had the package opened and rifled through before I even got back to my front door! And since this is my blog, and I wanna, I am gonna post all the awesome goodies I was sent.

Now, the rules for this swap were simple. Send in an email with your name and address and a list of things that you like. Then you will get a swap buddy assigned to you and you can read their list. BUT- you are to send them 3 (or more) things that are YOUR FAVORITES. My swap buddy sent me 6 of her favorite things AND a special letter! Each item had a small note of explanation... Here are the notes:


(haha! I just realized the picture is sideways! Oh well!)

Here is a picture of all the different goodies she sent:


and a close up of my favorite item of the bunch.


... Okay- its hard to tell what I was getting a close up of. It is the little giraffe card. It is SO DARN CUTE!

So as a breakdown, she sent me a super yummy smelling (calming) lotion. Some gel pens (I LOVE THEM! And the one I was using for writing checks* just ran out, so it was perfect timing!). Some Swedish Fish, the little giraffe card, a homemade birdies card, and a picture of her favorite actress. It was an awesome package, and I love, love, LOVE IT! Thanks so much Beth!

Now- just so she knows, her package is still in the process of being put together. I am almost done MAKING something for it, then I will pop it in the mail for her! I hope she is as happy with my package as I was with hers!

5 comments:

Laural Out Loud said...

Cool stuff! I want to know what all the hype is with Swedish Fish. I can't find them anywhere, and I'm dying to try them!

Beth said...

Hooray! I'm so glad you liked it. I had a ridiculously fun time putting it together. And I'm glad to know the lotion didn't spill or burst. ;) Take your time with mine -- I'm sure it will be well worth the wait. :)

~Aimee~ said...

I love those pens too!! Seriously, I got hooked on them when addressing all my wedding announcements and I still buy them. LOVE LOVE LOVE them. :-) Sounds like a fun idea!

jeri said...

Hi Pam! I'll email you when we set a day for Peach Day. I think the more people there are to help (and talk to) the faster the process goes. Thanks!

Adventures in Healing said...

That sounds like so much fun.