Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Annoyances...

I was doing my grocery shopping last week (as in October 3rd) and look at what I saw on the shelves at Walmart...



NOT COOL.  Its barely October!

This last weekend I made Cinnamon Rolls.  I made two trays.  One for us, and one I WAS gonna give to neighbors.  But then Matthew (in all his cute glory) found the tray of rolls...  and this is what he did:


Kinda hard to see in the first shot, but almost ALL of the rolls have the centers picked out of them.  And three of them have more than half of the roll missing from the inside out... Darn cute kid. Looks like we have  A LOT of rolls to eat ourselves.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

haa haa...cute little boy!

Party of Five said...

what a funny little man! I feel your pain, though! A month or so ago I got a small flat of peaches from Costco and left them on the counter to ripen..... and later found one bite taken out of each of my peaches. What are we gonna do with these 'lil men? :) They'll be good friends, I think. Hopefully they won't get in to too much mischief, huh?