Sunday, January 30, 2011

Matthew turns 1!

On Friday, my little man turned 1 year old.

It has flown by so very fast!

Matthew was born Jan 28th a little after noon.

He was a monster baby (as my belly proved) weighing in at 9 lb. 2 oz.

He gave me all sorts of trouble for the first 5 months due to allergies.

He has (thankfully) outgrown his allergies, though he has been a bit of a sick baby this year.

Matthew is such a cute baby. He is pretty mellow. And he LOVES his Momma!

His sisters love him to pieces, and are quick to come to his rescue whenever he cries.

He is pretty sure he likes dad most of the time, and I would venture to guess that Dad likes him a lot too.

His smile is so contageous, and as he gets older he is quicker to laugh.

My only complaint is his lack of sleeping through the night...

but when I look at that handsome sleeping babe, how can I not just melt?

He has quite the sweet tooth and loves candy, more specifically suckers.

In true boy fashion he is a fan of guns...

He makes my life all sorts of fun, and is quick to find trouble.

His sweet personality really makes him a joy to have around.

I love my little man, and hope he knows how very blessed we feel to have him in our family. I love you Matthew!

Even if he does make me feel like I need this:
(ALL THE TIME)

2 comments:

heidijogoody said...

So crazy that all our babies turned 1! I love all the pictures

Sharee Gariety said...

I can't believe you had a 9 pound baby, Pam! You are so tiny!!! Well, happy birthday to that little guy.