Friday, April 2, 2010

Matthew's Blessing

Last Sunday was Matt's baby blessing. About 2 hours before church started, he decided to have an allergic reaction to SOMETHING and threw up ALL over himself and his swing. Luckily, his blessing outfit was still safely tucked away, and wasn't anywhere near the accident... Also, we were lucky to not have a repeat incident. So- about 15 minutes before church started I got him dressed, and off we went! Joe gave him a beautiful blessing (at least as much as I could hear of it- Lacey was being a pill), and afterwards we came back to our house with the family for some good food, and family fun! There were about 53 people here, and lemme tell ya- the house was PACKED! But I do love my family, and am so grateful they could all make it! Honestly though- if EVERYONE in the family had made it, we would have numbered much closer to 75 (since with Joe's and My immediate family alone we have 67)! Still- we had a great time, and I was glad to be able to share that time with the family.

Here are a few pictures of Matthew in his blessing outfit and with his blanket- made for him by my mother.




1 comments:

heidijogoody said...

I am loving that cute smile! Your mom did a very good job on making the blessing attire