Friday, April 23, 2010

Had a good nap?

Joe and I couldn't bring ourselves to kill a sleeping creature. Soooo- Edna is awake and back in full swing! And we are still trying to decide how to dispose of her...


She has dug herself a new hole, and I managed to get a few pictures of her.
Standing up... kinda hard to see from the angle I got the picture of.


She's kinda cute. Too bad she has GOT to go!

She was pretty good at posing for me, and didn't run away until a car drove by and scared her.

4 comments:

Mary said...

Looks like a nice dinner haha!

Sissy Jackson said...

Wow, you should call a Vermmm somebody...COME ON JOE! You can do it!!!

heidijogoody said...

I had forgotten about your cute little friend! Hopefully he will be gone for good pretty soon.

Unknown said...

What are you going to do to get rid of her?