Friday, April 23, 2010

200 Posts?!

Wow I have written 200 posts! How many of you have been following since I started this blog?

Okay- enough about that :) I am in the mood to reminisce a bit. Show some cute pictures of me and Joe and our ever growing family through the last 10 years of marriage and dating...

Dating Us


Newlywed Us

Us after Joe's graduation


Us plus 1


Us plus 2


And then we added a third- still no picture of all of us together.

My first picture with my kids...

Lilia

Lacey


Matthew


Here are some side by sides with Joe and the kids...

Lilia


Lacey


Matthew



And a picture of Lil counting Lacey's fingers:

And Lacey counting Matt's:


Some cute smiles from my kids:
Lilia





Lacey




The Girls

Matthew



And a few funny pictures worth sharing...

Lil drawing her own bath

Lacey getting in the bath by herself

Newborn Lacey- sound asleep

Buttered up Lacey

Sleepy Lilia

Lilia blowing bubbles on Lacey

Matthew thinks he's SOOOO funny...

Now- it's late and it's past my bedtime. Time to take the advice of the following pictures.


3 comments:

heidijogoody said...

What a fun post! Love all the cute pictures.

Melanie said...

I can't believe how big Mathew is getting. Fun pics of all you guys!

Unknown said...

LOVE them all. You are so fun Pam. I already miss you! :(