Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Update provided by Facebook

So I have been WAY super busy lately, and have (sadly) neglected my blog... so I took my status updates from Facebook and Twitter and compiled them to give anyone interested (me of the future) some idea of what's been on my mind this month...


Pamela Lilia and Lacey look way cute with their new cuts... I just need to get used to it I guess... July 22 at 4:29pm

Pamela IS HAVING A SUPER GOOD DAY! :) Baby's heartbeat is nice and strong AND I don't have to pay an extra 350 on the car! YAY! July 23 at 1:11pm


Pamela I am wanting ideas for good no- GREAT books (preferably a series) to read. Any suggestions? July 23 at 4:39pm

(I had been given many good suggestions- One of which is my latest series of book reads- The No. 1 Ladies Detective Agency)

pcdub: lovin life today- past my morning sickness, and have an extra grand in my pocket! from web

Pamela "When it comes right down to it, there is no such thing as a feminist in a dark alley" -Annie Valentine July 25 at 9:08pm


Pamela is thrilled for her friend and his secret! July 26 at 9:46am

(This friend got promoted, but none of his coworkers knew it yet, so I wasn’t able to congratulate him publicly…)

Pamela Nothing quite as tasty as homemade Clam Chowder in a bread bowl! :) Such a tasty Sunday dinner... August 2 at 6:40pm


pcdub: I am suffering the wrath of clam chowder... but it was OH so worth it! Gotta love heart burn... from web

pcdub: Can I just say that I have the BEST husband in the whole wide world? And he didn't even do anything to make me think so- he just is! from web

Pamela My baby can hum the tune of the MASH theme song... awesomeness! August 4 at 7:38pm

Pamela Finances are SUCH a pain- so why do I like it so much??? August 6 at 9:43am

Pamela bent her fingernail backwards today to the point of bleeding- and though it is not that big a deal to look at now, it hurts VERY VERY BADLY! It throbs if I drop my hand below my waist! August 6 at 10:37pm

Pamela Today is the start of a FANTASTIC DAY! Why? Cause I woke up to a clean kitchen, and it's gonna stay clean until tomorrow at least! Gotta love a nice clean kitchen! August 7 at 11:11am


Pamela Today is the start of yet another good day! Joe cleaned the kitchen for me last night (cause he totally rocks my socks) and so I once again woke up to a pretty kitchen AND my niece is coming to spend the night tonight and make some oober yummy cake! :D August 9 at 9:56am

Pamela Today is not so great- funky pains in my lower abdomen… Doc put me on bedrest for the day. Thank goodness for awesome family (for helping with my girls) August 11 at 11:48am

Pamela is so pathetically happy about this coming TV season... I mean, SYTYCD AND Biggest Loser? Awesome! August 13 at 8:01am

Pamela Lilia made signs for our bathroom doors- Keds and Udolts. :) I got in trouble for using the Keds bathroom. August 13 at 8:02am

pcdub: I am so hungry. Nothing quite so tasty as PB&J! from web

Pamela has to go BACK to IKEA tomorrow to see if what she want is on sale :( August 15 at 1:14pm

*This started a discussion that had me near tears- so I will share the comments that went along with it-

Diane

what does she want?

Pamela

a specific bunk bed set- but the sale was postponed due to bad weather, so I have to go back tomorrow (the last day of the sale) if I wanna see if it is on sale...

Rachel

That sucks...couldn't they give you a rain check! Or hold one for you?

Pamela

the problem is that it is a parking lot "as is" sale- we couldn't find anyone who could tell us exactly WHAT items were on sale and what ones weren't... And even if they could tell us that the bed was, the one they have MAY have damage to it... So because they had packed everything up, they had no way to tell us if what we want is gonna be out tomorrow. So- we just have to go back.

Leslie

Hopefully what you save is enough to compensate for losing your eternal salvation.. Haha

Kc

I agree with leslie. Make sure it is not a wood bunk bed, or it will burn with you!

Summer

baaaaahahaha

Mindy

Oh my heck....I am laughing so hard right now!!

Haylie

me too

Pamela is relieved to say that there will be no burning (bed or otherwise) tomorrow as the purchasing of afore mentioned bed will NOT be happening. :) Thank you all for the laughs! August 14 at 11:58p


Pamela left the screenless window open for about 6 hours yesterday. So far the dead fly count for the morning is 19. I am a killer fly swatter! Now- to clean up the bodies... step carefully friends! August 19 at 9:19am

1 comments:

Morgan said...

you are SO FUNNY!!!