Sunday, January 11, 2009

and again...

I give up! Lilia has the flu again. Poor kid is running a fever and just feels crummy all over. What an odd time to get another domestic kick, huh? Yet here I sit surrounded by homemade Big Hunk candy, and Blackberry Lemon Buttermilk Cookies. Can we say YUM? And I am wanting to try a new twist on some classic white cupcakes too... better wait for the candy and cookies to disappear, huh?

Sorry for that bit of randomness... Just tired of being home with sick kids I guess. :) Hope you are all doing well!

4 comments:

Morgan said...

Are those the cookies that I posted about? Aren't they absolutely DIVINE?? I want some right now.

Adventures in Healing said...

Oh Pam!
That reminds me that I have some recipes to post too, when I get to it.

Mary said...

I wondered why you weren't at church yesterday. That's the pits!

heidijogoody said...

I swear this has been one heck of a season. I seems like everyone I know has had this over and over and over. I am sorry and I hope you will be out and about again soon.