Tuesday, June 10, 2008

When I grow up...


So what do you do when your child gives up before she even sets a goal? Lilia was watching a show on TV when a commercial came on and asked the viewers what they wanted to be when they grew up! So I posed the question to her again, "Lil! What do you want to be when you grow up?" Her response?

"Hmmm, when I grow up? Well, I wanna be... Um, when I grow up I want to be... Mom, I just want to grow up."

I eventually got her to tell me she wants to be a police man and a daddy when she grows up. SO the question is, which is worse? Not having a plan, or planning on a sex change?

4 comments:

Morgan said...

HAHA Not having a plan is probaly the milder of the two.

Sariah said...

LOL That is too cute! And she is too. :)

Hamlie said...

Baby steps, at least she is thinking things in order and wants to grow up more than she wants to set an occupation. It also leads me to think that maybe she's thinking of "growing up" as being getting bigger or taller rather than just getting older and wiser. :) Don't worry too much right now, I wanted to be a firetruck when I was younger.

heidijogoody said...

I think I wouldn't focus to much energy on the not having a plan but if the wanting to be a daddy keeps coming up that might be a different situation :) cute little Lil