Saturday, March 19, 2011

Happy List

I figure it's been a while since my last post, and since today is shaping up to be a good day, I wanna tell everyone why I am so happy! Lucky me, I ran across a blog that promotes just that! A HAPPY LIST! SO without further ado:

Photobucket

I am happy to see some significant change in the basement! I have painted the office down there and chosen fabric for the curtains. Now to just acquire a sewing machine to finish those curtains and all will be well! (pictures to come eventually...)

I am happy with my new couch! It's so perfect for us. And it looks nice. And it smells nice (gotta love leather).

OLD COUCH...

NEW COUCH!

I am happy with this weather. Nothing like some sunshine and a little rain. The temps have been cool, but not too cold.

I am happy to be mother to three adorable miscreants. They are so much fun!

I am happy with Lilia's report card. It was the 1st grade equivalent to straight A's.

I am happy to hear Lacey's prayers at night (where she prays to be "almost cute" and asks if she can "go to school every day" like her sister).

I am happy to see my little man, Matthew, healthy. And to see him fold his arms on demand. It's pretty cute. See?

Attempt #1...
Attempt #2 complete with bowed head.

I am happy to finally have the fabric for Matthew's blanket all ready to go! Now, to get me that much needed sewing machine...

I am SUPER happy that Joe and I have finally decided to become a TWO CAR family! After 10 years, it's about time.

I am happy to be married to such a marvelous and funny man. He really does make life that much better. :)

I am happy for beautiful things. Like the peacock at the zoo last week.


I am happy. Yup- that's all there is to it.

5 comments:

heidijogoody said...

Sounds like you have a lot in life to be happy for :)

Allison Nicole said...

Hi! I'm your newest follower from the happy list linky! Great list! I have a daughter named Laci as well except as you can see spelled differently. Hope you will come by for a visit & follow back! Allison @ leomommyof4.blogspot.com :)

Mamarazzi said...

thanks for linking up, this is a GREAT happy list!!!

and your children are darling.

Mamarazzi said...

oh i went to reply to your comment on my blog, i always like to reply via email and your email address is not enabled.

did you know that?

this means that you spend so much time leaving lovely comments on people's blogs and they have no way of responding to a question or thanking you for stopping by or just continuing the conversation...because instead of your email address all they see is "no-reply comment".

sad right?

you can fix that if you like.

just go to your dashboard, click edit profile and click show email address and then click save profile.

easy!!!

and i PROMISE if you change this blogging will get even better and become even more fun!

Laural Out Loud said...

I love peacocks! I could watch them strut around forever. I also love the fabrics that you chose for the blanket- it's going to look awesome!

I try to make my own mental list of what I'm happy about every day, and it really does make me happier, lol.