Monday, December 28, 2009

Update of utmost importance!

First off, yesterday was my 9th anniversary... 9 YEARS! And though it hasn't always been easy, I am so very glad we made that jump together. I love Joe. That's all there is to it. He completes me, and he makes my life so much better than I ever could have imagined.


Second, I had a super fantastic Christmas with ALL sides of the family... we had a Christmas day with my immediate family, Christmas Eve with Joe's family, followed by a party with the Joe's other family(a party with his mom and her hubby's family, and Christmas Eve with his dad and his wife's family), we had a party for my extended family and also another with Joe's SUPER extended family (his Grandmother's family)... the parties were good, the food was great, the company was better, and my kids didn't freak out at the idea of sitting on Santa's lap... too bad I forgot my camera...

Third, I am SO DONE with this whole pregnancy thing. Yeah. It's a funny spot I'm in... I am ready to not be pregnant, but not at all ready to handle another baby. Better fix that up in a hurry, huh?

Fourth, my girls are fantastic. I love, love, LOVE them! They are amazing, and cute, and funny, and cute...

Fifth, this update isn't really that important, I just wanted you to read it. Love to you all, and Happy New Year!

1 comments:

heidijogoody said...

Sounds like you had a good christmas... and ya you might want to start gearing up for that 3rd baby to come because I will tell you 3 is sure a task!